Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Composer or pasta?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
15/21... with quite a lot of guesses - was much more certain about the composers than the pastas!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
11. Not that good really. Missed a couple of really obvious ones too.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
18/21 more luck than judgement though!!! Knew a few pastas, knew a few composers. Mostly guesswork to be honest.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
12/21...... I'm never going to Italy, every village name sounds like it should be on a menu plus even your music is not necessarily the food of love, it's just food.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
16 but then I was bought up on the stuff.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
12/21...... I'm never going to Italy, every village name sounds like it should be on a menu plus even your music is not necessarily the food of love, it's just food.

I least I know what I'm order when I go to Italy.

I ordered a Chikka Pomme in Tunisia for my 10 year old daughter convinced it was chicken and potatoes of some sort and 20 minutes later they brought out one of those giant smoking pipes. It had an apple tobacco in it.
I had to help her smoke it in the end.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

I ordered a Chikka Pomme in Tunisia for my 10 year old daughter convinced it was chicken and potatoes of some sort and 20 minutes later they brought out one of those giant smoking pipes. It had an apple tobacco in it.

:lolol: :lol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
19/21 - I knew quite a few of the composers but only a couple of the pasta; the rest was guesswork

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

That sounded like pure Zeppo Marx.:bowdown:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
16 but then I was bought up on the stuff.

For me, I always found Italian composers were somewhat indigestible. You must have had better teeth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here