Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Tickets

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I purchased my tickets on the 4th December (late I know but wasn't sure of family events) I have not received them yet. I know all my friends have got theirs but they ordered before me. Is anyone else waiting for their tickets to arrive who ordered around the same time as me? I will phone the club tomorrow but if others are also still waiting I want bother wasting my time or the club's and await the thud on the doormat.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I ordered mine on Saturday I think, they're normally quite quick so I'll be expecting them within the next couple of days. No panic just yet!

Mar 13, 2012
I purchased my tickets on the 4th December (late I know but wasn't sure of family events) I have not received them yet. I know all my friends have got theirs but they ordered before me. Is anyone else waiting for their tickets to arrive who ordered around the same time as me? I will phone the club tomorrow but if others are also still waiting I want bother wasting my time or the club's and await the thud on the doormat.

I ordered mine around the same time and haven't received them. I 'phoned the club yesterday and they confirmed that all tickets had not yet been allocated and posted out (and checked my Fan number). I was told that they would be sent out in good time. Post is usually fine at this time of year so no panic!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm in the same boat, sent an email to the club but haven't had a reply yet.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
My Dad went and collected them as he lives in Falmer, he got stung £1.50 booking fee per ticket (bought 5) which seems a bit strong? Is that right as I thought the fee had been abolished?

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Mine arrived yesterday, although paid for on 28Nov!

Apparently we received a small initial allocation from Charlton and it took them a fortnight to send the balance to us!

slices

Jul 9, 2011
I know weve had this brought up in the past,but does any1 actually know now the proper seating plan at the valley!!! ie blocks row etc Or maybe sum1 remembers from their last visit!!:albion::albion::albion::albion:

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton

I was thinking of purchasing some, but on 6 December I got an envelope with the familiar Amex postmark, containing to my great surprise, some Charlton tickets, so I didn't bother ordering any myself.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i purchased 5 on the 29th november, still not got them

Jimmy Grimble

Got mine today, purchased on Tuesday.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
still not got mine ffs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here