Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Tottenham Ticket

One Legged Striker

Nov 29, 2009
Does anyone have a spare used ticket from this game they wish to sell, as I'm framing my shirt from the game and would like to frame a used ticket with it.

Cheers

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
If you are talking about the cup game in 2005 I have a ticket to which you are welcome. PM your address & I'll pop it in the post.

i've had a look but no dice (I'd have kept the boy's but you could have had mine) This tells me that they were uploaded to the ST and as the att: was limited to 17,000, and we had more than that in STs I think the amount of paper tickets issued would be very few

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I think the Dr is correct, if memory serves.
Send the club an email. I've no doubt they could print you off a mock-up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
i've had a look but no dice (I'd have kept the boy's but you could have had mine) This tells me that they were uploaded to the ST and as the att: was limited to 17,000, and we had more than that in STs I think the amount of paper tickets issued would be very few

I had a look through all my old tickets and then read this post, I would have thought a paper ticket for this match is very rare and a collectors item.
There was a pin badge made by the club for this match.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Why not ask the club if you could get a replica made up? Worth a shot if you get no joy here, no?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here