Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Tottenham Ticket

One Legged Striker

Nov 29, 2009
Does anyone have a spare used ticket from this game they wish to sell, as I'm framing my shirt from the game and would like to frame a used ticket with it.

Cheers

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
If you are talking about the cup game in 2005 I have a ticket to which you are welcome. PM your address & I'll pop it in the post.

i've had a look but no dice (I'd have kept the boy's but you could have had mine) This tells me that they were uploaded to the ST and as the att: was limited to 17,000, and we had more than that in STs I think the amount of paper tickets issued would be very few

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I think the Dr is correct, if memory serves.
Send the club an email. I've no doubt they could print you off a mock-up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
i've had a look but no dice (I'd have kept the boy's but you could have had mine) This tells me that they were uploaded to the ST and as the att: was limited to 17,000, and we had more than that in STs I think the amount of paper tickets issued would be very few

I had a look through all my old tickets and then read this post, I would have thought a paper ticket for this match is very rare and a collectors item.
There was a pin badge made by the club for this match.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Why not ask the club if you could get a replica made up? Worth a shot if you get no joy here, no?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here