Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those who haven't' seen it: Dick Knight TV interview

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
At the risk of being labelled a "Dick Licker" - I really enjoyed that. Thank you.

Interesting ( and worrying ) about what DK said about AITC - good call on highlighting Steve Ford's contribution.

Nice credit given to Palace fans as well.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
At the risk of being labelled a "Dick Licker" - I really enjoyed that. Thank you.

Interesting ( and worrying ) about what DK said about AITC - good call on highlighting Steve Ford's contribution.

Nice credit given to Palace fans as well.

Defo a 'Dick Licker'!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Very interesting interview. I among many will never forget what Dick, Paul Samrah, Atilla and others did to save our club, a lot of it now lost in the fog surrounding Barber and Bloom etc.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Very interesting interview. I among many will never forget what Dick, Paul Samrah, Atilla and others did to save our club, a lot of it now lost in the fog surrounding Barber and Bloom etc.

It's not lost, thankfully there's enough stuff around for current and future Albion fans to see the whole story.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The clubs response to the book was far worse than anything written in it and they should reverse the decision not to stock it. Just seems daft being in book denial and trying to sweep it under the carpet when DK has a historical club story to tell. It’s almost like censorship.

I like the strength and strong will the club have shown in decision making, I admire that, but this is one issue the club shouldn't have taken such a hard stance on.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The clubs response to the book was far worse than anything written in it and they should reverse the decision not to stock it. Just seems daft being in book denial and trying to sweep it under the carpet when DK has a historical club story to tell. It’s almost like censorship.

I like the strength and strong will the club have shown in decision making, I admire that, but this is one issue the club shouldn't have taken such a hard stance on.

100% Agree

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Thanks Mr Albion. We must never forget what Dick did for us irrespective of the more recent blah blah.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If it were a Poyet autobiography I could understand :thumbsup:

There is a picture of Gus on the 'wall of fame' just as you go into the new museum.

It also seems to me that Dick Knight hasn't totally fallen out with the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here