Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Q&A on Twitter tonight

Jimmy Grimble

Reminded me of this video :lolol:

Coked off his nut :lolol:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Who looks the bigger **** though. The West Ham kid for bottling it, or LK for actually wasting half his day turning up.

Filter your reasoning through the prism of warped logic that is LK's mind, and you will come to the conclusion that he is greater than Mandela.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
wasting half his day...what the heck else has the little twonk got to do with his time.

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 144

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
What actually happened to him?(apart from being a pratt) from what I have seen he looked a very good player

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know Leon chats a lot of bollox etc but fair play to him here for calling out a troll and making them look silly. Google 'Curtis Woodhouse troll' for a similar type of story. Keyboard warriors do need teaching altho I appreciate Leon spurts a lot of shit too haha

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What actually happened to him?(apart from being a pratt) from what I have seen he looked a very good player

Wikipedia him and see how many clubs he had. You ll soon see the common denominator. Such a great talent who could've had a successful prem career without doubt if he had the attitude of a good pro...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who looks the bigger **** though. The West Ham kid for bottling it, or LK for actually wasting half his day turning up.

Def the WH kid. Leon called out a troll. Altho yes cleat has too much time on his hands!!!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I couldn't read past the OP without starting in hysterics, and then I saw it's 90 pages long. Think I might put my feet up and make an evening out of this.

I'm at the bit now where Bozza has Skyped LK to prove it's really him, and Bozza says "OK it is him. Carry on." Pure unscripted Gold!!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Decent player who tore it up in League One in 2003/04. He was on fire that season and we loved him.

The following season, when he realised he had to do a bit more work in a higher division, his attitude got worse and worse. He pissed about at training and was becoming a bad influence on some of the younger players. McGhee rightly tried to rein him in, but Knight was so far up himself that he couldn't see what was happening.

He was an utter, utter prick who had loads of talent, but a massive ego to match. His subsequent 'career' seems to bear this out.

Cock of the highest order.

Apart from that, he's alright.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Leon Knight helped me to believe in Karma.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here