Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Live Music thread

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Low are amazing. Saw them at Manchester Cathedral and it was the perfect combination.

Tomorrow Ruts DC playing 40th anniversary of The Crack. Another trip down memory lane I’m looking forward to.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
First gigs of the year. Neneh Cherry last night. Lost Under Heaven tonight. Thoroughly enjoyed both for different reasons. A great start to 2019.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think you get to sit on the stage for £85. Honestly.

I paid 114 euros for mine and that’s not even the top price. Crazy prices for a chat and a few songs. I’d expect to be lying across his piano for the top price.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
First gigs of the year. Neneh Cherry last night. Lost Under Heaven tonight. Thoroughly enjoyed both for different reasons. A great start to 2019.

Neneh Cherry is playing at the Brighton Festival. Haven't seen her before. Was the set all her recent stuff, or is she interweaving older tracks in too?

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
First gig of the year for me tonight - Melissa Etheridge at Indigo at the 02. Really looking forward to it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Neneh Cherry is playing at the Brighton Festival. Haven't seen her before. Was the set all her recent stuff, or is she interweaving older tracks in too?

Her set is all the excellent new lalbum plus a handful of older songs. I leave it here so I don’t spoil it too much. I thoroughly enjoyed it, I think you will as well.

Last edited:

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Quick question for the gig knowledgeable...

If you get put on the guest list do you still need a ticket ?

I'm guessing you just turn up and tell them your name at the door, but any advice welcome...cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here