Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not the rumour site

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BBC Sport Gossip says that Cardiff are looking to buy a defender. midfielder and striker during January that is one side that I would worry about having Upson, Bridcutt and Ulloa in their sight more so than Gus. I think that they would be a more attractive proposition for players wanting move up rather than Sunderland.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I used to think that until Ryan Giggs trotted out for the nations biggest and recently most successful club, at the age of FORTY. :ohmy:

I know what you mean, and I really don't want do Upson down in any way because he really has been good for us. Giggs is different, and is one of a few special players that have managed to continue well into their later years whilst still performing at the top level. Zanetti, Maldini, Del Piero and Seedorf are other players who fall into that category.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No way will Upson get chased by prem lg. I expect we ll be his last club!

Dec 29, 2011
I expect they'd be looking for real quality. They just spent £10m on Gary Medel, not going to want Bridcutt are they.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If only there was other footballers playing at other country, around the planet.

Why oh why is it only our players that BG links.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If only there was other footballers playing at other country, around the planet.

Why oh why is it only our players that BG links.

Because they are the only ones I am interested in and couldnt care less if they get players from other clubs and we have players that could fit the bill that I wouldnt want to lose. I do see Cardiff as a side that players from our club would look at to get into the Premier as they would still claim a place as opposed to going to Manchester or Liverpool clubs.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I'm not worried about losing anyone. As long as we get enough readies for them. I reckon Oscar has some gems he would like to bring in himself and we would need to make room on the wage bill.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
BBC Sport Gossip says that Cardiff are looking to buy a defender. midfielder and striker during January that is one side that I would worry about having Upson, Bridcutt and Ulloa in their sight more so than Gus. I think that they would be a more attractive proposition for players wanting move up rather than Sunderland.
What's the point in worrying??? if something happens in January nothing we can do about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here