Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to die nastily of typhoid fever

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
My wife and I are orrrrft to Indonesia early in the New Year and have been told we need Typhoid injections. The doctors say they are still waiting for supply...we have waited, waited and waited...still no supply. We're doomed. Anybody else had this problem?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If you are that bothered, some private clinics will probably have it. Will cost £££ though

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
My wife and I are orrrrft to Indonesia early in the New Year and have been told we need Typhoid injections. The doctors say they are still waiting for supply...we have waited, waited and waited...still no supply. We're doomed. Anybody else had this problem?

Went to Indonesia (Bali) a couple of years ago. Never had any injections before I went and am still alive.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
UCL will do you now. Or they could probably give you a little dose , then you would be immune when you go on holiday.

http://www.thehtd.org/

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
There's always the danger of getting bitten by a wild animal (cats, dogs, bats, mice/rats) so you better have one for rabies as well. Oh and anti-malaria jabs and pills too. :thumbsup:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Live like a local. Just get Typhoid and man it out.

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
There is a nationwide shortage of typhoid vaccine at the moment however a 3 tablet
course is available on prescription from your gp. I believe that gives you cover for one
year.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wouldn't bother.

What's the worst that can happen? :jester:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just spent 2 months in the Philippines, also went to Bali for a week. Didn't get typhoid jabs out of pure ignorance, but I'm still here.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just spent 2 months in the Philippines, also went to Bali for a week. Didn't get typhoid jabs out of pure ignorance, but I'm still here.

But for all we know you could be speaking from the other side.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here