Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading tickets

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Hi all

Tying to puchase my seat at the game but cannot work out how to do so. I cannot find the ''Add My Reserved Seats' section I have previously used. If trying to select my seat in North N1E I cannot work out how to change the row/seat number from the random seat the system allocates when you ask to buy ticket in that block.

Is it just me being stupid?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Click on the buy online option then hover over tickets and the 2nd option should be ST holders reserved cup tickets

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Click on the buy online option then hover over tickets and the 2nd option should be ST holders reserved cup tickets

It advises
Tickets will be reserved for five minutes so please complete your transaction within this time. If you intend to select more products, you may prefer to complete this sale first to ensure they are purchased in time.
If this is a cup game and you want to purchase your own seat please click 'Add My Reserved Seats'.
For home games: If you have a smartcard the respective match will be uploaded to your card and you will receive e-mail confirmation of your purchase.
If not, and your ticket is purchased after 3pm on Wednesday (ahead of a Saturday fixture) you will need to collect your ticket/card from the Ticket Office at the Amex Stadium. You will receive e-mail confirmation of your purchase.
For away games: Your ticket will be sent out no later than three working days before the fixture. If your ticket has not been received during your last post ahead of the fixture please contact the ticket office on 0844 327 1901. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your purchase.

Cannot see where the 'Add My Reserved Seats' area is?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Not showing anything in my 'ST reserved Cup tickets' section either, am I too late??

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Not showing anything in my 'ST reserved Cup tickets' section either, am I too late??

Thats what I thought. However to purchase my seat now the ''reserved'' peroid is ended, how can I do this without the need to call/go to the club/. Booking online only offers the opportunity to purchase a random seat in the selected block, not the seat of my choosing, (unless I have missed something)

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Thats what I thought. However to purchase my seat now the ''reserved'' peroid is ended, how can I do this without the need to call/go to the club/. Booking online only offers the opportunity to purchase a random seat in the selected block, not the seat of my choosing, (unless I have missed something)

Not sure what's happening, only shows as a couple of seats available in the WSU, but I can't believe that they've sold that many tickets already. I should have got round to doing this a bit sooner I think!

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
ON SALE DATES

Thursday 12th December: 9am:Season-ticket holders and half-season ticket holders online only
Thursday 12th December: 12pm:Season-ticket holders and half-season ticket holders via all other methods
Monday 16th December: 9am:Deadline for season-ticket holders to secure their own seat.
Tuesday 17th December: 9am:Bronze members on sale via all methods
Tuesday 17th December: 12pm:Blue and Young Seagull Plus members on sale via all methods
Thursday 19th December: 9am:General sale online only
Thursday 19th December: 12pm:General sale via all other methods

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/affordable-fa-cup-football-1227354.aspx#ltOUfj1IFUgbAtts.99

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
If you missed the deadline for your own seat you can either:

Buy a non-season ticket seat as the members become available
or
Wait for the season ticket seats which have not been purchased to become available on Thursday

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patreon
Jul 8, 2003
I tried to buy them this morning about 8.30 and website wouldn't load, now working but my seat is not available, not in my basket and nowhere to be seen. The fact there's only 5 free in W3F makes me think something's up!

edit, called ticket office (no queue), seems I've signed up for Auto Cup scheme :dunce: but managed to purchase my father's seat which was showing as not available!
Thought they'd at least send an automated email when they take payment.

Last edited:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
ON SALE DATES

Thursday 12th December: 9am:Season-ticket holders and half-season ticket holders online only
Thursday 12th December: 12pm:Season-ticket holders and half-season ticket holders via all other methods
Monday 16th December: 9am:Deadline for season-ticket holders to secure their own seat.
Tuesday 17th December: 9am:Bronze members on sale via all methods
Tuesday 17th December: 12pm:Blue and Young Seagull Plus members on sale via all methods
Thursday 19th December: 9am:General sale online only
Thursday 19th December: 12pm:General sale via all other methods

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/affordable-fa-cup-football-1227354.aspx#ltOUfj1IFUgbAtts.99

:D.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here