Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girl mascot snubs Suarez handshake

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hardly subbed was he, just a bit if fun from the young girl, done with a smile and then she did sort of shake his hand.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
What a horrible child, hate things like that don't find it funny just find it embarrassing some scummy Spurs parent has told their child not to shake hands with a professional footballer and make childish gesture, a bad example of parents telling a child to show a grown up no respect ( I know I know SAUREZ doesn't show the greatest of example to kids on the football field by biting & diving) but it's no excuse it was done by another obnoxious kid mascot to Steve Gerrard once

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
What a horrible child, hate things like that don't find it funny just find it embarrassing some scummy Spurs parent has told their child not to shake hands with a professional footballer and make childish gesture, a bad example of parents telling a child to show a grown up no respect ( I know I know SAUREZ doesn't show the greatest of example to kids on the football field by biting & diving) but it's no excuse it was done by another obnoxious kid mascot to Steve Gerrard once

Absolutely.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Hello?? It's a young girl being young, bloody hell look at the smile on her face :rolleyes:

I take it you have a problem with Spurs fans from your VERY ott comments????

Last edited:

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
She does it with great aplomb! A star!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

You don't like spurs do you Mr S???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here