Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby tics ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Firstly how many will we get and secondly who the heck writes this stuff on the official site....

"Albion supporters wishing to purchase tickets for the match against Derby County at the iPro Stadium on 18th January 2014 will not be available from Monday (16th December).

The ticket office are still awaiting pricing details for this match from our hosts, and therefore will be unable to offer tickets for sale"

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
I think they earlier said they were going to be on sale and now there is a delay.

Anyway....I'll be there. I need us to shut the bloody gloating Rams fans up at work.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think they earlier said they were going to be on sale and now there is a delay.

Anyway....I'll be there. I need us to shut the bloody gloating Rams fans up at work.

My suspicion is that Derby want to change the match category so they can charge a higher price for the away tickets.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we keep near our recent form over the next month, we'll sell as many tickets as they'll give us FACT

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I wish this was the case but do we ever take more than 2000 north of Brum/Derby??

I went last year and I think we took 2 k. Boring match but a surplus of good ale pubs in the town made up for that. The Brunswick pre match is a must.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I went last year and I think we took 2 k. Boring match but a surplus of good ale pubs in the town made up for that. The Brunswick pre match is a must.

Was that the one with the beer festival, that was immense

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Was that the one with the beer festival, that was immense

Not sure Beachy but it is just down the road from the station and they brew on the premises. Splendid old pub as well. Full of Albion last year......20 mins from ground if that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here