Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our songs are rubbish !!!!!

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Lets be honest, our songs/chants are sh*te !!! When I see other teams on telly they seem to have some really good songs ( even Palace :annoyed:) yet ours our dreadful ( soul less and quite frankly boring ) Is this what we have to expect for the forseeable future at The Amex.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I'd rather sit in silence than here Palace dull numbing humming songs to be honest and that drum, Jesus how irritating.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Every club sings the St Pauli song but for some reason Brighton fans associate it with Palace and refuse to sing it.

It's not even a Palace song ???

But it reminds everyone of Palace. When Blackpool score and play that shit song it reminds me of Palace.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
It doesn't remind me of Palace it's not their song so to give them credit over it is daft, "Glad All Over" reminds me of Palace and they can own that one :lolol:

Probably not you personally but it irritates the hell out of everyone around me when people tried to hum it. It's like 'shut up it's a Palace theme' so it dies.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Probably not you personally but it irritates the hell out of everyone around me when people tried to hum it. It's like 'shut up it's a Palace theme' so it dies.

Is this the North Stand position on the song?

I think it is a stand out song that is easy to join in. All this We're the North Stand, West Stand, East Stand has worn a bit thin, and the slow AAAALLLLLBBBBIIIIIOOOONNN: repeat forever hasn't got any fight in it. I like the fast Albion song but I hate the slow one.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Is this the North Stand position on the song?

I think it is a stand out song that is easy to join in. All this We're the North Stand, West Stand, East Stand has worn a bit thin, and the slow AAAALLLLLBBBBIIIIIOOOONNN: repeat forever hasn't got any fight in it. I like the fast Albion song but I hate the slow one.

Sorry but you've got to get used to it as it's not going to change.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I'm not much of a singer. And I'm not much for coming up with words. But I always thought that the tune " oh we all like to be beside the seaside, we all like to be beside the sea, as we walk along the front, etc " would be a great tune for the Albion. Easy to sing, no high pitched notes, could be simple words, and totally appropriate for seasiders.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
I have new words for the song that they sing about Ozzie Osborne, or whateverr his FORIEGN name of the man who is manger is today. This is about our Graetest ever manager, who was sacked by TIGHT because Dean (HUBBA_HUBBA) knew what Tight had doneto the Cup FINAL money.

Oh Dean Wilkins
I think of you when I empty the bins
I want to run my hands through
Your thinning hair
You took us to seventh place
Please can I sit on your face
So please don't take my Dean Wilkins away

if the North Stand Kolllective do not sing it it is because they are being paid by TIGHT not to do so. People should also remember Dean WILKINS (just give me five minutes with him and some Goose fat on Christmas Day for my bestest ever present) had a 100% record as Southapmton manager before they got rid of him because he was too good.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Sorry but I prefer evolution and the Amex is yet to really rock.

It won't rock though will it. You have all singers all over the place so it'll never happen. Take the goldstone ground, the north rocked and no other stand did. Problem with our ground is the club wanted all sides to sing but that wasn't ever going to happen due to how they done the presentation. To late know.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
I'm not much of a singer. And I'm not much for coming up with words. But I always thought that the tune " oh we all like to be beside the seaside, we all like to be beside the sea, as we walk along the front, etc " would be a great tune for the Albion. Easy to sing, no high pitched notes, could be simple words, and totally appropriate for seasiders.

Yes i got to agree 100% this would make a great tune for us.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Our songs are funny and inventive, at Bournemouth we sang take you shoes off if you hate Palace and guess what ?

Some fans took their shoes off as they sang it, it was so funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here