cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he's a knob and so are they
I won't be watching anyway

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This really is the Beeb playing mind games with Alex..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another accolade but hopefully as time moves on Moyes will be a magnificent successor.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Another accolade but hopefully as time moves on Moyes will be a magnificent successor.

it will take a little time these things always do
its all there he just has to be able to tap into it
just a little like our situation has been

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
it will take a little time these things always do
its all there he just has to be able to tap into it
just a little like our situation has been

To appoint Moyes was a very good move as he he is a long term strategist which will ensure all the previous good work should carry on.

Had they appointed some foreign type moaner then they would be out in a few months. Moyes knew the team was in transition and he will take them through this journey back up to the high points they have previously achieved.

The only annoyance I think United had was not getting him to the club earlier to ensure a better handover.

In 10 years or so Moyes will be possibly one of the greatest football managers in the world.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
To appoint Moyes was a very good move as he he is a long term strategist which will ensure all the previous good work should carry on.

Had they appointed some foreign type moaner then they would be out in a few months. Moyes knew the team was in transition and he will take them through this journey back up to the high points they have previously achieved.

The only annoyance I think United had was not getting him to the club earlier to ensure a better handover.

In 10 years or so Moyes will be possibly one of the greatest football managers in the world.

Awesome post ! I think we will see this one bounced quite regularly for the next 18 months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here