Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Unable to Access On-line Ticket Purchase Site

I normally purchase my away & cup tickets on-line and have done so without any major problems since the system was first introduced.

I've haven't bought any since the Yeovil game but have been trying to do so for the FAC game vs Reading since Friday and whilst I have no trouble in getting into Seagulls.co.uk all I get when clicking on the tickets link is a screen of the flag waving Amex crowd with a link to "Advanced Ticketing" and an on-screen message: "waiting for queue.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk". That's where it sits and nothing further happens. Any suggestions, solutions? Ta (in advance).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I ended up having to ring the ticket office to sort out all our Cup tickets, I don't think it is working as well as previously.

The system seemed to have duplicated both myself and Mini however the club sorted it all out and did not charge a booking fee so I am assuming something is not quite right.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
When you get on the flag waving picture with the 8 options, click on tickets again at the top and then there is another drop down with ST Holders Reserved Cup Tickets

As Beach Hut says, no booking fees on mine yesterday either:drool:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My brother in law is disabled and the ticket site does not allow him to purchase on line as I was told by the TO staff, so he has to get his from The Amex and pay a fee, no choice.

When you get on the flag waving picture with the 8 options, click on tickets again at the top and then there is another drop down with ST Holders Reserved Cup Tickets

As Beach Hut says, no booking fees on mine yesterday either:drool:

I don't get these options with the flag waving picture screen/page to be able to do this. All I get is a link to "Advanced Ticketing" (who provide the software that runs the system) and the on screen "waiting for website" message.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here