Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I aspire to your avatar

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Thanks for ruining it for me! I avoided boxing sites this morning as I taped it *fell asleep* you ruined a classic :facepalm:

I always said Broner is overrated, the ref was sh!t to. Im glad he lost, bring him back down to earth. He couldn't even do the decent thing and give an interview and congratulate Maidana.

And Maidana was pure class after the fight to!

scoobieschmuck

Dec 11, 2013
I'm glad he got spanked! The next Mayweather my ass!
Some very funny pictures going round on Twitter! I'm [MENTION=12198]paul[/MENTION]spizzauk if any of you guys use it..

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Big shock last night as Broner gets a good whipping from Marcos Maidana, never rated Broner myself and another over hyped Yank bites the dust. Makes Amir Khans win over Maidana look good now though

In future don't put the result in the title !!!

Broner is well overrated and if he can't avoid constant overhand left and rights thrown from distance he should change his trainer and keep his mouth shut.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Every news site and sports site was reporting it so put a bag over your head till you've seen the fight

You dont need to put it in the title. Simple as that. I download it so it takes time so need to avoid result which isnt that hard unless you go on a football site and somebodies put it in the title. It was a "look at me " post!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
You dont need to put it in the title. Simple as that. I download it so it takes time so need to avoid result which isnt that hard unless you go on a football site and somebodies put it in the title. It was a "look at me " post!

When I tape a fight I don't go on any news, sports or any site where you are likely to get someone to tell you the result

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea

This.

When I tape a fight I don't go on any news, sports or any site where you are likely to get someone to tell you the result

I didnt go on any sites (aside this one), check my email or turn the tv on etc I checked Northstand whilst making my cup of tea getting ready for the fight and saw this thread title... A simple 'Boxing *spoiler*' title surely would of been sufficient?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Despise Broner so was delighted with the result. Nowhere for him to go now except maybe down in weight to 140 or 135 - but can he make the weight? He's a chubby looking ******* at the mo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here