[Official Site] Conway's Cardiff Comparison

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
conway-l229-1236498_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
21:35 14th December 2013
by Adam Tighe
My son was born in Brighton so I will always remember my time here for that point of view"
Craig Conway
Departing Craig Conway left with a positive message for Albion as he compared the side to his parent club Cardiff City last year.
The Welsh outfit won the 2012/13 Championship title and the Scottish international says the Seagulls can achieve success this year if they can continue to dig out results.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “Last year with Cardiff we managed to grind out results when not playing particularly well, grinding out 1-0 wins. If you keep them out then you always have a chance of nicking one up the other end.
“Both squads have quality dotted right through and if Albion keep grinding results out like today, then there definitely is a chance [of promotion]. There is not a lot of difference between the Brighton side from last year and now, having played against them and for them. You just need to nick a win instead of drawing games and come away with a draw instead of losing.”
Conway played the last game of his loan spell for the Seagulls in the 1-0 win over Middlesbrough, setting up Matthew Upson’s winner, and the Scot confirmed he revelled in his time on the south coast.
“I have really enjoyed my time here and I have played a lot of games; it has been really good. It will be like a holiday for the next three weeks but I will be training hard at Cardiff.*
“It is a bit frustrating I cannot play at all and I would obviously love to continue but it is not to be and we will see what happens.*
“My son was born in Brighton so I will always remember my time here for that point of view. It was a tough first few weeks with moving and with a baby on the way, but after that I feel have grown into the team and I feel I have been doing well and I have contributed.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here