Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Aren't these the same lot that tried to police the area outside their Mosque

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
article-2523658-1A16804200000578-831_634x423.jpg
A local man enjoys his drink as Choudary and others protest against the sale of alcohol in the UK

Actually they might have a point

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is all a bit of a non-story really. If these chaps actually went around and tried to administer 40 lashes to someone for selling alcohol, they'd find themselves being arrested for assault. You can say you want sharia law as much as you like, but unless you make the laws, then it's not going to happen.

Just newspaper fodder for the EDL types, that's all.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Just newspaper fodder for the EDL types, that's all.

Really? Bet that couple who was drinking having a nice evening out who got attacked don't think like you and not to mention the blokes who got their jaws broke for drinking alcohol.

Its people like you who who turn a blind eye that these things happen but it's ok for you as you drink in posh areas so never come across such incidents.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Its people like you who who turn a blind eye that these things happen but it's ok for you as you drink in posh areas so never come across such incidents.

Yeah, you're right.

Violence and unpleasant behaviour just doesn't feature in my life in any way. All I do is sit in posh pubs.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are you sure it wasn't just "a bit of handbags", old chap?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
is it not newspaper fodder for millions of people who are sick and tired of having their way of life criticised and questioned by what are basically a bunch of radical , religious , immigrants....?

i welcome mr. choudrays' comments.......these people really need to adapt to our way of life or hop on the next plane back to Doha or Karachi.....:bigwave:.......merry christmas btw....x

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Yeah, you're right.

Violence and unpleasant behaviour just doesn't feature in my life in any way. All I do is sit in posh pubs.

Never seen trouble at Gatwick Airport as I work there and besides most of your posts are related to you working at Gatwick so you're hardly likely to encounter any trouble when you have armed police which ever way you look.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't work at Gatwick, haven't done for a couple of years, but thanks anyway.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
All I'm saying is that this is a bunch of less than a hundred fanatics, many of whom, let's be honest, are probably under the watchful eye of the security services anyway. There are sixty or seventy million people in this country. There is no chance of sharia law becoming part of legislation.

And those seeking to impose those kind of ideals by force would be dealt with, assuming a complaint was made against them.

This kind of article is simply giving Choudhury and his ilk publicity that their status barely merits. The newspapers tend to discuss such matters as though these incidents are commonplace and/or becoming widespread, which they really aren't.

That's all I'm saying. I'm not giving the bloke a pat on the back & inviting him round to my posh pub for tea you know.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
There is no chance of sharia law becoming part of legislation.

Using simple mathematics, Muslims have more children per family than any other and as such the're numbers will grow accordingly increasing the're share of the votes.
Therefore it is inevitable we will have a Muslim prime minister some time in the future.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
All I'm saying is that this is a bunch of less than a hundred fanatics, many of whom, let's be honest, are probably under the watchful eye of the security services anyway. There are sixty or seventy million people in this country. There is no chance of sharia law becoming part of legislation.

And those seeking to impose those kind of ideals by force would be dealt with, assuming a complaint was made against them.

This kind of article is simply giving Choudhury and his ilk publicity that their status barely merits. The newspapers tend to discuss such matters as though these incidents are commonplace and/or becoming widespread, which they really aren't.

That's all I'm saying. I'm not giving the bloke a pat on the back & inviting him round to my posh pub for tea you know.

Posh pub for tea? Now that made me chuckle.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Using simple mathematics, Muslims have more children per family than any other and as such the're numbers will grow accordingly increasing the're share of the votes.
Therefore it is inevitable we will have a Muslim prime minister some time in the future.

2001 and Tony Blair said on national TV that one day Britain will have a Muslim prime minister.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
2001 and Tony Blair said on national TV that one day Britain will have a Muslim prime minister.

One day maybe we will, but I doubt he/she will be a radical Islamist. Even if choudary's moronic followers increased a hundred fold they would still be a small minority.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

It is quite possible at some time in the far future a muslim may be PM.
But i suspect if that happened in this country that person would be a moderate.

If today a muslim stood for election and he and his cohorts were advocating introducing shariah law right now with its specification of banning all booze they would rightly be laughed off the white cliffs of Dover with a crate of Merrydown Cider as ballast.

Anjem Choudhary is constantly in the news not because he has anything interesting or important to say but because he tests the principle of free speech to the absolute limits.If you try and silence him solely on his views he wins,wait for his inevitable slip up and let the courts deal with him accordingly.

Freedom of speech is far too important to let this fool make everyone get their knickers in a twist and it also allows me to call him a religious brainwashed uninformed ****ing bellend

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Are you sure it wasn't just "a bit of handbags", old chap?

Yeah , just a " bit of handbags " old chap .

Voice moaning in a speaker
Never really get too close
Only a gimmick, pointed fingers
Never more serious sight
Wouldn't waste the effort on entertainment
Out of control, mob running wild
All you ever get is all you steal
Side of London that the tourists never see
Angle ambiance

Chant

Don't know why I bother
There's nothing in it for me
The more I see the less I get
The likes of you and me are an embarrassment

Chant

It's not important
It's not worth a mention in the Guardian
Every librarian has its theory
Chant chant angle ambiance

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/dec/06/muslim-vigilantes-jailed-sharia-law-attacks-london

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here