Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This isn't a '15 points' thread, but...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
... the team potentially has a good little run ahead of it.

The next 5 league games are all against teams below us.
Before it then gets trickier again in mid January away to Derby.

I know Oscar is a one game at a time fella, but he's got to be expecting a decent haul from H'field, Charlton, B'pool, Brum & Bournemouth.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
... the team potentially has a good little run ahead of it.

The next 5 league games are all against teams below us.
Before it then gets trickier again in mid January away to Derby.

I know Oscar is a one game at a time fella, but he's got to be expecting a decent haul from H'field, Charlton, B'pool, Brum & Bournemouth.

In this division EVERY game is a potential banana skin though.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Given that we lost to the bottom team and beat the top team (and that this is typical Brighton), this seems a daft comment to make.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Birmingham are coming into form, I don't see that fixture as easy at all.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well maybe I'm just high on today's 3 points.

But the next 5 seem a lot more preferable to the following 3, @Derby, v Leeds, and @Burnley Tuesday night.

March doesn't exactly look like a pointsfest either.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
5/2 with BetVictor for a Top 6 finish this evening.

It's not a certainty (nothing ever is) but considering we're in the same position as last year despite missing half a team since August this has got to be fantastic value.

Seems a bit heartless to lump the kids' Christmas money on this but they'll thank me in May :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
13 points

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning

It's not a certainty (nothing ever is) but considering we're in the same position as last year despite missing half a team since August this has got to be fantastic value.

Seems a bit heartless to lump the kids' Christmas money on this but they'll thank me in May :)
id be shocked if we didn't finish on the top 6

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003

11-4 with Skybet. All those quarter points add up over time.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bournemouth stats against QPR shows that they played well but still got beat 3-0 we need to grind out the results . We need to encourage the fans to keep coming and get behind the team lets make it a goal start.!!!!!!!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

It feels like we've done a lot better and certainly looking forward to the second half with great optimism.

The only downside is that last year a play off spot was there for pretty well anyone wanting it with quite daft results in the last third. I'm not sure there will be so many blow ups this season, and that a few more than the 70 points of last year might be needed

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here