Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transport for Reading FA Cup game.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I notice that as the price of match tickets is reasonable the club are not running the subsidised transport scheme. (A trial for scrapping it permanently perhaps?) Will you be able to pay cash for a bus ride at the Park 'n' Ride sites?

Apologies if this has already been asked (and answered) since the draw was made. If that's the case please point me to the right thread, ta.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Apologies if this has already been asked (and answered) since the draw was made. If that's the case please point me to the right thread, ta.

Sure, you just sit there and we'll search the forums for you.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
On a related note, I bought a university parking season ticket, does it cover me for this game ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
On a related note, I bought a university parking season ticket, does it cover me for this game ?

eh... maybe .....perhaps... could do........how abouts phoning the club they should know

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm sure the Southern staff will treat it as a normal Saturday.........in other words..... they wont have a clue

theboybilly

I'd be very surprised if the club are using this as a test to scrap the scheme. But there is always the possibility of the Albion, if they had a good run in both cup competitions, having an extra half-dozen home games (possibly more if they went to semi-finals) and the club have to acknowledge this when pricing tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here