Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh great another NBFN.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here we go again, another Non BinFest Night on NSC. :yawn:

Yeovil away seems like a million miles away.
I don't think NSC has even come close to the majesty that evening bought us.

Tonight will be yet another snorefest, sort it out Oscar.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
It's easy to start somehting. Bring up Barnes.

Barnes is the most reliable ignition source not under a bonnet with Bosch or NGK stamped on it.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

Right. Lets get it stirred up.
That was garbage today. Complete and utter rubbish. The players should hang their heads in shame. No passion and passing was dreadful. No ambition from the Manager. Simply not good enough.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm on my second bottle of New Zealands FINEST:drink: so everything is good-----------------------however did anyone hear LIZ COSTA gibbering to TALKSPORT on her BUS twenty minutes outside Middlesbrough around 12.30 it was so embarrassing-- I nearly gagged up on my way back from dropping off 'Wrong Direction' at Gatwick North for his Switzerland SNOWBOARDING-----unfortunately with no snow apparently.:)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's easy to start somehting. Bring up Barnes.

Barnes is the most reliable ignition source not under a bonnet with Bosch or NGK stamped on it.
Even that is/getting/got boring.

Yeovil we had the lot.

Ince IS shite, FACT.
Oscar isn't up to the job, FACT.
We NEED Pulis/Warnock to manage us, FACT.
Yeovil are the worst team EVER, FACT
Yeovil will be relegated, FACT.

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Right. Lets get it stirred up.
That was garbage today. Complete and utter rubbish. The players should hang their heads in shame. No passion and passing was dreadful. No ambition from the Manager. Simply not good enough.

381 away fans. Rubbish attendance. Hang your heads in shame. Yada yada. :tantrum:

Nah, all's good!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Stat - have you ever seen anyone steal something from an envelope? I believe I have had £10 stolen. Is there equipment to see in to letters available to any old sailor at the RM?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stat - have you ever seen anyone steal something from an envelope? I believe I have had £10 stolen. Is there equipment to see in to letters available to any old sailor at the RM?
Sorry sidetracked by Tron.

Of course money gets stolen, but you'll be amazed what gets sent and how badly packaged it is.

Also in our defense one of the sorting machines does a thing which results in a perfect slice down the side of the envelop, which makes us look bad.

If it was just posted I don't think there's much RM will do, other than note it and be mindful of that postie.

In the summer I had a really really crappy flimsy envelop that was torn/falling apart.
I only noticed because there was about £300 sticking out, in £20's.
I knocked at the door and went bat-shite crazy at the recipient.
If that money had gone missing I'd have been first in the firing line, and that's just not fair.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I am still waiting for my free pint from Barber. As a loyal fan, I chose to listen to the whole game on radio sussex. Anyone could have actually gone to the game, its takes a special, loyal supporter to not go. Wheres my pint!!!!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
381 away fans. Rubbish attendance. Hang your heads in shame. Yada yada. :tantrum:

Nah, all's good!
There is a real point here. 381 is a pathetic turnout that would only be matched at The Amex by the most feeble of away followings.

Why was it so few?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In the summer I had a really really crappy flimsy envelop that was torn/falling apart.
I only noticed because there was about £300 sticking out, in £20's.
I knocked at the door and went bat-shite crazy at the recipient..

Did the recipient package and post the letter?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did the recipient package and post the letter?
Nope, but he was left fully aware that the sender was a fookin idiot and he should take action immediately :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here