Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zola

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He was personally hired by the owners who harshly sacked Dyche after doing a good job in his first season in management. He won't get sacked.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
It shows how much Watford relied on their loans last season.

Just said on another thread that I think that is five straight home defeats. Not sure how patient these owners are going to be. Pity its some time until we play them at Vicarage Road.
Maybe Vydra and Chalobah have made a difference.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Hardly surprising, loans or no loans - In the last ten years, only three teams who have lost the play off final have gone onto challenge again the following season - Cardiff who went up three seasons later after two more play off defeats, West Brom who went up the following season and Reading who did the same.

The list of losers in that time is fantastic - Sheffield United (relegated next season), Leeds (relegated next season), plus Bristol City and Preston who have also both gone down.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Apparently he said in his post-match interview that he wasn't sure he was the man to turn things around. Might b considering walking.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
If he wasn't such a popular person who everyone likes because he seems like a nice bloke and because he was a really good footballer that people enjoyed watching, he would have been fired ages ago. Watford have seriously underachieved this season and they bottled it under pressure last season which cost them promotion.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I like him, wouldn't mind seeing down our place in the future. Big mates with Gus though, so doubt it would happen.
Anyway; all hypothetical, we have OG and I hope he turns out to be as good as we all hope.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Will never forgive him for allowing his team to fold against a truly sh1t Palace side and let them into the Prem.

Well ... ahem ... I seem to remember another side doing exactly the same thing against that truly shit Palace side in the play-off semi's last season ... us. If we had beaten Palace, we would have gone on to beat Watford in the final, no problem.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I really do not think he is management material, just too touchy feely and nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here