Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How British [English really] are you?

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
How British Are You?

You got: As British as Stephen Fry walking a corgi outside Buckingham Palace

You’re awkward. You’re easily embarrassed. You’re sickeningly polite. You’re as British as they come!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
As British as a Dalek serving afternoon tea

There aren’t many more British (or awkward) than you. The Empire is lucky to have you.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Stephen Fry. Although his appearance on " who do you think you are" showed he is a direct descendant of Austrian Jews.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
How British Are You?

You’re awkward. You’re easily embarrassed. You’re sickeningly polite. You’re as British as they come!

Same as. I've actually done most of the things in those questions! I once purposely missed a train so I didn't have to talk to a bloke that I worked with :facepalm:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Anither Stephen Fry. I'm currently changing my commute to avoid someone who's started talking to me on the train. I also constantly relive all the embarrassing things I've ever done in my life. Wish I could stop.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
as british as Beckham's right foot. heart of british but not emotionally repressed.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
as british as Beckham's right foot. heart of british but not emotionally repressed.

BRITISH! Crikey that could make you a porridge wog, a taffy or a bog hopper. ENGLISH Is quite different. As Cecil Rhodes said whan asked "if you were not an Englishman, what would you want to be?"..."why, an Englishman of course"

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
since living in one of the nether regions I am truly ENGLISH

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Via imgur.com

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Despite being only 50 percent British, I am also Stephen Fry. Proves it's nurture, not nature.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here