Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tipping removals men

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Yes it is.

And yes, that sounds more than fair to me - though I gather it kinda depends on how tough the job is.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Depends how much they break or steal :)

£10 would be enough I would think. I don't get any tips for doing my job!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I usually do, except for the time I used the Silly Brothers of Exeter who broke loads of my furniture

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Instead of a tip I (well Mrs Surry Jim) made them bacon sarnies, and brought them a few beers from the local offie.

They were more than happy.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
£20 is a good amount. I previously worked in removals and we were very easy to please,£20 and they'll be really happy, a steady supply of tea/coffee and biscuits will also make for a happy removal team. Provide both and you'll be a legend :lol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
When i moved Barnes to his house he didn't tip :angry: but he did help with the humping and lifting of wardrobes etc :eek: and he gave me his training top :thumbsup:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
When i moved Barnes to his house he didn't tip :angry: but he did help with the humping and lifting of wardrobes etc :eek: and he gave me his training top :thumbsup:

That's a sort of tip, isn't it?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Did he put them in the wrong place and then complain a lot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here