Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Korea Executes "despicable human scum"

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I wonder if the fat boy is just playing with his train set and there are other forces at work.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
So, he has executed his ex-girlfriend and now his Uncle.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For anyone who can't be bothered to read it, amongst the reasons he was executed were;

"offences cited include halfhearted applause as Kim rose to power and Jang's "reckless" instruction to security forces to erect a granite block with Kim's signature in a shaded corner rather than in front of their headquarters."

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I struggle to have any sorrow for him as I doubt he had any sympathy for the millions murdered / starved by the N.Korean "government" that he was part of. One less scum on the face of the planet is a good thing surely ? Now let's hope Kim dies of a nasty painful disease soon.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
For anyone who can't be bothered to read it, amongst the reasons he was executed were;

"offences cited include halfhearted applause as Kim rose to power and Jang's "reckless" instruction to security forces to erect a granite block with Kim's signature in a shaded corner rather than in front of their headquarters."

I can't help thinking of:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I don't think people appreciate what North Korea have done though! I mean, look at their art and culture; isn't it superb? This article is written by Western imperialist dogs!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009

See...I knew there had to be a good reason for it all

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The North Korean regime has all the hallmarks of sonething that is going to end in some sort of world war, it's a dictatorship, some of the scenes seen recently are just ridiculous, women crying hysterically in their hundreds flocking around him like he is some sort of 'God'. I'd be surprised if it didn't end in war of some sort, let's be honest if it was a smaller & less militarily powerful country then the US would already be moving in.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
less militarily powerful country

Really ?? Reports I've read suggest their airforce uses planes 40 years behind ours and they can barely afford the fuel to put in them. Assuming ( yes I know ! ) they haven't managed to build THE bomb I'd suggest they could be on a hiding to nothing if Western forces decided to act. Obviously China is a little bit of a concern !

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The North Korean regime has all the hallmarks of sonething that is going to end in some sort of world war, it's a dictatorship, some of the scenes seen recently are just ridiculous, women crying hysterically in their hundreds flocking around him like he is some sort of 'God'. I'd be surprised if it didn't end in war of some sort, let's be honest if it was a smaller & less militarily powerful country then the US would already be moving in.

Erm...

North Korea military budget: $7 bn
US military budget: $698.6 billion

NK fit for service - 10 million
US fit for service - 102 million

America has 100 times the budget, and 10 times the manpower.

It would be the shortest "world war" in history.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Isn't fat boy the product of a good English education?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Really ?? Reports I've read suggest their airforce uses planes 40 years behind ours and they can barely afford the fuel to put in them. Assuming ( yes I know ! ) they haven't managed to build THE bomb I'd suggest they could be on a hiding to nothing if Western forces decided to act. Obviously China is a little bit of a concern !

Erm...

North Korea military budget: $7 bn
US military budget: $698.6 billion

NK fit for service - 10 million
US fit for service - 102 million

America has 100 times the budget, and 10 times the manpower.

It would be the shortest "world war" in history.

China is the biggest factor. When everything flared up earlier in the year, China publicly stated they would not back NK if war were to break out. If that position changed, it'd certainly make it more difficult. That being said, the US/West would almost certainly win. Any all out war with North Korea would most likely leave the entire Korean peninsula completely devastated.

One of the biggest problems with any NK conflict would be the civilian loss of life. NK have its weapons pointed directly at Seoul. SK could lose many tens of thousands of civilians before Seoul could be evacuated. I believe the US have something like 30,000 troops on the ground in SK, so it would be classed as an act of aggression on the US. It'd kick off, the US would win, but the SK loss of life would be horrendous. Then you have the whole economic disaster of reunification. Oh and factor in the entire NK population, the hatred that exists between them and the South, the propaganda they have been fed their entire lives.. If the Government fell, I don't think the people on the ground would necessarily welcome SK or Western troops entering their townships, regardless of the suffering they've had at their own Governments hands.

So yes, while the Western forces would decimate NK, there's more to this than who has the biggest arsenal - or it would have already been settled.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
When he was removed from his position the other day I said to my girlfriend that he didn't have long to live. Nothing surprising here, just more craziness from NK.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I believe he is the product of a Swiss education, but am willing to be corrected if I am wrong.

his chocolate and Gruyere diet profile is a dead give away.

I wonder if his mum and dad turned up for parents evenings?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here