• Justin Bieber

Votes: 28 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Wilfried Zaha and Ed Balls sailed through to Round Two in Group D, joining Russell Brand, Sepp Blatter, Beach Hut, David Cameron and Gary Barlow.

Two groups coming today, starting with Group E, which could well be the group of death:

Katie Hopkins

Professional shit-chatter Katie Hopkins has made quite the career out of being a CJTC. Her CJTC skills earnt her the honour of having an effigy of her burnt on bonfire night in Edenbridge in Kent. Good news is that she has seemingly been sacked by This Morning for tweeting the above the day after the helicopter crashed into the pub in Scotland. Not that I've ever been in a position where I could or would want to watch that shite anyway.

Steve Parish (Prince Charming)

When he's not abusing his own fans on a message board or getting his hair done, Simon Jordan mark two Prince Charming can often be found in and around a swamp-like environment surrounded by ogres. Croydon.

Ed Miliband

Does anyone else sometimes wonder: "do I hate this guy more than Cameron? I think I need to figure out which one I hate slightly less than the other before 2015 or I'm voting Green again".

Justin Bieber

Old Biebs has predictably cracked this year, telling one of his teenage fans that she "looks like a beached whale", spitting on said fans, (allegedly) paying for sex with burly Brazilian shemales and getting caught with weed seemingly every week. Some would say admirable, some would say CJTC.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
About time we have moved on... otherwise it will be CJTC 2013/2014....

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Never heard of Hopkins. Has to be Bieber for me. Hate him

She is the most odious Woman in the World. I will try and get some evidence as this whole competition should be a shue in for her.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Hopkins is my favourite for this whole competition.

You must remember this is an ANNUAL competition.

She has, by far, had the most **** moments this year.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Hopkins - she does spout complete nonsense but I haven't really watched programmes she's been on since The Apprentice.
Parish - he's got the look of a CJTC and the Palace association makes it worse but again I haven't seen enough of him to vote his way.
Miliband - I find it hard to take him seriously, if Labour were in power he'd probably get my vote.
Bieber - I'm yet to find anything I like about the whiny, attention-seeking little shit

I dislike all of them but Bieber shades it for me.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Justin Bieber

Old Biebs has predictably cracked this year, telling one of his teenage fans that she "looks like a beached whale", spitting on said fans, (allegedly) paying for sex with burly Brazilian shemales and getting caught with weed seemingly every week. Some would say admirable, some would say CJTC.

You forgot to add "looks like a girl"

He should win this entire competition at a landside

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Ed Milliband

Not even the most gifted politician in his own family. Hopelessly out of his depth and only in the job due to his trade union backing. Having been gifted several own goals by DC and the Lib Dems, Milliband has proved himself to be the Richard Tiltman of the political world by failing miserably to put them away. Coupled with some hopelessly flawed ideals like the capping of energy prices it CJTC for me. I say all that as someone who has only ever voted Labour.

I see the logic in voting for Hopkins but she makes a living out of being controversial. She’s intelligent and knows what she says will get a reaction therefore meaning that a CJTC award would actually be a reward for her work. Much like posts from the Complete Badger and Withdean Wanderer on here used to be (in fairness, I actually find myself agreeing with TCB these days, Barlow excepted). Best ignored and not worth arguing with, They will go away.

As for Bieber, I am not aware of his work but much like Spears before him, going off the rails is something to be applauded.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
None of the others can hold a candle to Katie Hopkins. The most objectionable, conceited, arrogant, snobbish, intolerant, prejudiced inhuman and inhumane charlatan that it has ever been my pleasure to turn the television off to avoid.

And the fact that she is no doubt playing up to it all to make a living out of it makes it far, far worse.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
None of the others can hold a candle to Katie Hopkins. The most objectionable, conceited, arrogant, snobbish, intolerant, prejudiced inhuman and inhumane charlatan that it has ever been my pleasure to turn the television off to avoid.

And the fact that she is no doubt playing up to it all to make a living out of it makes it far, far worse.

This.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Lifetime achievement award should go to Bieber, but on the basis of who's been the biggest dick this year, it has to be Hopkins.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Possibly the group of death as all could potentially win it.

Gone for Bieber - mainly because his stupid fans annoy the f*ck out of me - even got death threats from some earlier in the year when i said something about him !!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It shows how appalling these 2 are that the CPFC chairman is unlikely to progress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here