Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
40k seater.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/121213-new-stadium-plans-1232327.aspx

0wwt.jpg

old_skool_drawing_style__ms_paint_style_by_netnavi20x5-d57fvcu.png

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Oh dear. The second photo seems to have been created by the same bods hope who masterminded that Portsmouth creation that looked more like a bidet. We know where that story ended.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With QPR in that Stadium, the Hammers in the Olympic Stadium & Spurs in a brand new 60k arena, I know of at least one London club that will be feeling very sorry for themselves!!! :wave:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
With QPR in that Stadium, the Hammers in the Olympic Stadium & Spurs in a brand new 60k arena, I know of at least one London club that will be feeling very sorry for themselves!!! :wave:

Leyton Orient ???

That ground looks like a cross between a soulless bowl and Stamford Bridge - also cant see QPR filling a 40k ground, even if they got promoted again.

Feb 14, 2010

Who is that? Watford because at least they are on the tube (just about). Don't really think of Palace as a proper London club.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
If you sit in the second tier, will you be able to see both goals? And not just the one at the other end of the ground? Oh, and will there be legroom?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looks like the corner is going down the throat of the keeper, unless he plans on hitting it with the outside of his foot.

The corner taker also appears to have what looks to me like an extraordinarily elongated, completely out of proportion right leg.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Looks great, if in the Prem their crowds will jump dramatically as there are no spare tix in Central London grounds & 8m + tourists...a lot of away could take 5k, some more

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They'll have to put in new access roads. It's not easy to get into the Old Oak area at any time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They do have an owner who could almost pay for that out of the petty cash though, so not such a pipe dream.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
They'll have to put in new access roads. It's not easy to get into the Old Oak area at any time.

There is major regeneration going on in that area so I think that will be taken care of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here