[Official Site] Ferret's Tips: Boro Away

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-l229-1028563_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
19:36 12th December 2013
by Ferret
I do still like the look of KEMY AGUSTIEN (25/1) as I feel that there is a goal or two in him this season"
Ferret
Albion find themselves underdogs ahead of their long trip to Teesside this weekend.*
Sky Bet - the official sponsors of the Football League - have opened up their odds with quotes of 21/10 for Brighton, 13/10 for Middlesbrough and 12/5 for the DRAW.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!

I am drawn to the value offered by that 12/5 on the Albion picking up what would be a decent point on Saturday. Given the relative form of the two sides at present, I think it is a very realistic outcome and certainly worthy of some financial consideration.
Staying on that theme, MIDDLESBROUGH/DRAWand BRIGHTON/DRAW are both 16/1 and offer an alternate option on the same outcome at much longer odds.
Naturally the prime focus of these columns is to find value bets that revolve around an Albion success and BRIGHTON to WIN 3-2 @ 40/1 falls into those parameters. *Pre-match punters will recall that this was one of our wagers against Leicester and it very nearly paid off - although it could have led to a nervous final few minutes for the entire stadium had the Foxes notched up a second!
Finally, for a goalscorer Leonardo Ulloa has been re-introduced into the betting at 11/2, while Leroy Lita is 7/1 and Kazenga LuaLua is 8/1. I would expect Ashley Barnes (6/1) to retain his starting berth but the striking options becoming available to Oscar Garcia suggest that this category should be avoided this week. I do still like the look of KEMY AGUSTIEN (25/1) as I feel that there is a goal or two in him this season. Most matches have seen our stakes on Kemy refunded, but he is worth persevering with.
Good luck and happy punting.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here