Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Funny_games_v2-17173124112008.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Titanic but then again I do not consider it a bad film, quite the opposite.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My ex wife dragged me to see The Bodyguard and I thought it was a steaming pile of Dog Poo but each to their own.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You can't run this thread now. You have to wait til we are all bored and hacked off on Boxing Day.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know how many of these are actually bad films and which are just ones friends make fun of, or is currently one that it's popular to make fun of

Hudson Hawk, Not Another Teen Movie, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Clue, Blues Brothers 2000, Clue, National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1, Van Helsing, Lost in Space, The A Team, Commando, Kindergarten Cop, Hulk, Superman Returns, Batman and Robin, Grease 2, Rent

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Plan 9 From Outer Space

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My ex wife dragged me to see The Bodyguard and I thought it was a steaming pile of Dog Poo but each to their own.

Shame. Originally written for Steve McQueen dontcha know. I like it when they go to the cabin. I also enjoyed City Slickers!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shame. Originally written for Steve McQueen dontcha know. I like it when they go to the cabin. I also enjoyed City Slickers!

City slickers is class I will raise you with Rocky Balboa, Rocky 6. Very underated imo.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't know how many of these are actually bad films and which are just ones friends make fun of, or is currently one that it's popular to make fun of

Hudson Hawk, Not Another Teen Movie, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Clue, Blues Brothers 2000, Clue, National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1, Van Helsing, Lost in Space, The A Team, Commando, Kindergarten Cop, Hulk, Superman Returns, Batman and Robin, Grease 2, Rent

Some of those are shockers but I have enjoyed a few of them.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
City slickers is class I will raise you with Rocky Balboa, Rocky 6. Very underated imo.

Ha, I didn't like it except for the training. Now, that new one were DeNiro and Stallone play boxers looks total gashington.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This is not on as everyone I know who has seen it thinks it is class.

I raved about it and lent it to my sister and her Husband and their teenagers...next time I went round there I got laughed out of the joint.

I'm with you. Obviously.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here