Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chances of Conway coming back after his loan spell expires?

scooter1

How soon is now?
Not part of Cardiffs plans a it stands and out of contract at the end of the season. Wherever he ends up next, be it back with us or wherever. He's playing to earn a contract.

It must be quite frustrating to be part of a team that gets promoted, even scoring an important winning goal, only to find out that you're surplus to requirements.....

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Hope we can get him back.

I wasn't impressed for his first few games but he's got better and better recently. With Buckley being a bit injury prone and not playing that well when he's been fit, I would prefer Conway.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He wants to come back. We seem to want him back. I would be happy to see him back. I think he will be back.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Where did you get the bit about him wanting to come back???

I have definitely read it somewhere from an interview. I will try and find it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It's all about the best offer. He's done enough with us to put himself on the shopping list of a few clubs I'd imagine. Would be good to have him back and think we can get him if not priced out.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He's not been injured in a whole 93 days, for that reason I'm in.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Interesting, thanks.

I'd expect Cardiff, who have gone off the boil, to consider playing an in form winger who can deliver crosses between when he goes back and 01 January. We'll see I guess. Has he actually had a run out in the Premier League?

I'd love to see him back, I think I prefer him to the stop and start contributions, due to seemingly permanent niggly injuries, of KLL and Buckley.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
One good game. Has been pony the rest of the time.

Hardly. Amazing how people's views have differed on this bloke. Every time I've seen him I've been favourably impressed, and he's got better over time as he's settled into the team. Even at QPR, which was I think about his first match, he was instrumental in helping us get the draw in a tough match

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I'd expect Cardiff, who have gone off the boil, to consider playing an in form winger who can deliver crosses between when he goes back and 01 January. We'll see I guess. Has he actually had a run out in the Premier League?

They cannot play him can they? He is not in their 25 man squad, and cannot be added in until January.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They cannot play him can they? He is not in their 25 man squad, and cannot be added in until January.

Really? That is excellent news then :thumbsup:

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I think he'd benefit hugely from having Ulloa to make the most of his (sometimes less than accurate) crossing. I think he perhaps looks to hit an area rather than tailoring the delivery. Ulloa would make more of that than Ash has been able to, simply as it is more a part of his game. He is definitely worth bringing back, assuming the wages are not excessive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here