Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bhafc fan survey

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
If you have a spare couple of mins guys & gals, a lad at Sussex Uni is studying our wonderful club and would like to know more about the fans etc. Takes a couple of minutes, thx in advance :)
http://www.amexnorthstand.com/bhafc-survey.html

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's a rather strange set of questions.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Thx guys, if I'm honest, not totally sure myself of the reasoning behind the questions :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
touchscreen appears not to be synchronised (if that is the term). Anyway I couldnt get it to work accurately and had to give up. Sorry :(

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
touchscreen appears not to be synchronised (if that is the term). Anyway I couldnt get it to work accurately and had to give up. Sorry :(

Sorry SG, will have a look at the site settings :) thx for having a go though

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Me neither...got to question 12 |(Rank your preference for methods of travel) 75% filled...I answered and it kept saying it was a required question even though it was answered correctly...if poster wants to contact me on PM I will answer that way..

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I thought the questions got better as it went on. The last few, about whether we felt we belong to the club or the club belongs to us, touched on issues that have been discussed on NSC more than once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here