Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Apologies for the delay.

First off, paedophiles (Stuart Hall and Ian Watkins) have been expelled from the competition, as it really wasn't in good taste at all to have them in here. My apologies.

Going to speed things up to get this done. Let's go.

Here is Group D

Husty

The now-banned NSC stalwart has seen his campaign grind to a halt after he was dished a one-week ban by supermod HKFC. But with his ban due to be lifted as early as this Sunday, the Hustmeister could have time to lobby hard for votes should he advance from this group.

Wilfried Zaha

Winifred made the step up from the Croydon slums to warming the bench at a midtable Premier League side this season. He's kept that bench really warm. He didn't do anything else of note in 2013, certainly not in May, which was a fairly quiet month for him in general.

Dick Knight

Obviously not hated by anyone on this board or associated with this club (bar Enrest), Dick was forwarded and seconded in protest after another that is seen as a club legend in many eyes, Mr Poyet, earned his place in the draw.

Ed Balls

Can't really sum this one up in a couple of sentences. The under-fire shadow Chancellor put in an 'embarrassing' performance in response to the Autumn Statement, in which he screeched like a small child who had been denied a pack of Haribo by his mum in Tesco in an attempt to get his (lack of a) point across. Also tweeted his own name.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Zaha is the only candidate in this group. Husty's campaign makes voting for him a self defeating action, Dick Knight is a legend and Ed Balls is not a CJTC. Very poor group.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Winifred Zaha - his constant diving and benchwarming skills beat his rivals in this group by far.

That and he deserves it for something that happened in May, of course its not as if anyone can recall what that actually was though.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Going to be rather difficult to deprive Winifried "£25 billion" Zaha of the title this year.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
put husty due to his perseverance in trying to get the accolade and getting banned in the process... otherwise it would have been zaha

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
put husty due to his perseverance in trying to get the accolade and getting banned in the process... otherwise it would have been zaha

Husty's short break was nothing to do with this. It was down to him posting libellous conjecture in the match fixing thread.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Zaha is so last season, all he's done this year is allegedly shag Moyes' daughter. Balls on the other hand continues to totally justify the sobriquet CJTC in every respect - and this is not a party political observation, it's merely based on his qualities as a human being (mas o menos).

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ed Balls or Zaha - really can't decide

One is one of the most accomplished dribblers I have seen in many years, albeit with questionable judgement and end product, suggesting a career on the bench rather than one spent dominating the box.

The other is Wilfried Zaha.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
One is one of the most accomplished dribblers I have seen in many years, albeit with questionable judgement and end product, suggesting a career on the bench rather than one spent dominating the box.

The other is Wilfried Zaha.

You've done well there, Al. Well played. :clap2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Zaha isn't really a CJTC anymore. If anything I feel sorry for him. He's nobody.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Zaha isn't really a CJTC anymore. If anything I feel sorry for him. He's nobody.

Indeed, it was only his association with Palace that people disliked him for, nowadays he doesn't really register on my radar and brings back painful memories of May when he does.

Ed Balls, on the other hand, is in the "face I want to punch" category of CJTCs.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ed Balls for me in this group. I certainly don't want this title hanging round the neck of Zaha as he sashays his way through defences in Brazil next summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here