Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Lowe at the Komedia

Heads up for anyone who loves him. May 5th.

God like genius of English pop/rock IMHO, see also Roy Wood. Saw him live in T. Wells a year or so back, very good. First gig that I have been to where I have had free tickets!

Rockpile Live at Montreux 1980 is a great live album, another band to add to my list of dream gigs after the original Dr Feelgood line up.

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Bought 2 tickets earlier in person at the box office. They were £30 each. I vaguely remember seeing Brinsley Schwarz at 'The Richmond' very early 70's. Come to think of it I saw some great things there. Supertramp, Stray & Townes Van Zandt, to name but a few.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Would love to see him but think £30 is pushing it a bit ... :shrug:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
God like genius of English pop/rock IMHO, see also Roy Wood. Saw him live in T. Wells a year or so back, very good. First gig that I have been to where I have had free tickets!

Rockpile Live at Montreux 1980 is a great live album, another band to add to my list of dream gigs after the original Dr Feelgood line up.
Saw Roy Wood for the first time last Christmas at The Centre supporting Quo. Saw Rockpile in 1980 in Norwich - such a brilliant band.

Knock Kneed Chicken

Jun 10, 2013
Saw Rockpile at The Top Rank in 1980 supported by The Fabulous Thunderbirds. Great night. Will definately go and see Nick Lowe at The Komedia.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here