Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U21's question

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They are played at Culver Road in Lancing and are pay on the gate unless they are free.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They are played at Culver Road in Lancing and are pay on the gate unless they are free.

The exceptions are the game against QPR which is at the Amex on 13th of January and the March 31st game against Charlton which is also at the Amex.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You're welcome.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Thoroughly recommend going along to the games at Lancing. But then now they're showing them live in great quality on Youtube we can easily just be armchair fans and watch at home :smile:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
HD live streams of the game on YouTube , puts the picture quality on Seagulls Player to shame.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Only free if its a league game, if its a cup game it POTG, if its a game played at the Amex (three have to take place at your first teams home ground under league rules) you need to get your smart card loaded for free online, or get a paper ticket sent out.

So far the U21 are also playing very attractive football.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
U18's are worth a regular look too. They play home games at the uni training ground in Falmer, usually around midday KO so ideal when the firsts are at home

Aug 21, 2011
Only free if its a league game, if its a cup game it POTG, if its a game played at the Amex (three have to take place at your first teams home ground under league rules) you need to get your smart card loaded for free online, or get a paper ticket sent out.

So far the U21 are also playing very attractive football.

How do you do this online? I have been to the U21 fixtures clicked the QPR game where it says tickets, this then takes me to the normal ticket site but I cant see the U21 games, only 1st team matches. I must be missing an obvious link somewhere.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
How do you do this online? I have been to the U21 fixtures clicked the QPR game where it says tickets, this then takes me to the normal ticket site but I cant see the U21 games, only 1st team matches. I must be missing an obvious link somewhere.

They advertise it (only for Amex games) a few days prior to the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here