Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Psychopath test - Surely a must for all Northstandchat members!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
24%

21%You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.:moo:

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
91% .... watch out NSC.

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

The worrying thing is I've always thought I could get away with a murder. (for real)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
33%, I always thought I was more of a MENTALIST.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
30% - pretty average it seems!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
55% Why is there no option for Blues for fav music?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here