Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10 then, Reading tickets

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well done the Club

Albion have announced great value ticket prices for all the family, for the FA Cup third round tie with Reading at American Express Community Stadium on Saturday 4th January, kick-off 3pm.

Prices start from £10 for adults, £7.50 for over-65s and £5 for under-16s in the north and south stands, with tickets in the west and east stands priced at £15 for adults, £7.50 for over-65s and £5 for under-16s - but in order to keep prices as affordable as possible, these DO NOT include the travel levy.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/affordable-fa-cup-football-1227354.aspx#76uQufUTAEurgfEW.99

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How much will they charge for the park and ride?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If the ST holders don't have them all my girl from Chicago will make her first visit to the glorious south coast and it's beautiful AMEX, fingers crossed!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I had no plans to go but now... now I'm thinking I might have to after all. Might head to a different stand though

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A bold move by the club, still with these prices there will be a 20k + crowd and PB has realised its important to get bums on seats...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Magnificent gesture from Paul Barber and the club. Lets hope the fans respond in kind and we fill the stadium.

How much will they charge for the park and ride?

fair play to the club, but if they had priced them up at £15 sth/north and £20 east/west and simply made a low key 'reminder', that travel WAS included, I feel the positive reaction from the fans would have been the same but without faffing around for change for the bus, or queing for a ticket at Brighton Stn (which will no doubt be an excercise in futility as it wont be practical to check that volume of train tickets)

Dec 29, 2011
fair play to the club, but if they had priced them up at £15 sth/north and £20 east/west and simply made a low key 'reminder', that travel WAS included, I feel the positive reaction from the fans would have been the same but without faffing around for change for the bus, or queing for a ticket at Brighton Stn (which will no doubt be an excercise in futility as it wont be practical to check that volume of train tickets)

Wow, some people are hard to please. These prices are great, lower than most people could have imagined, and you still find reason to pick holes.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant stuff by the club. Well done to TB, PB et al.

Wow, some people are hard to please. These prices are great, lower than most people could have imagined, and you still find reason to pick holes.
no no no you've got me wrong, I admit I did see this coming, ITS A GREAT MOVE BY THE CLUB, I'm just saying that as most will pay at least £4.60 to get there, there will be a lot of first timers/non regulars and I'd hate to see them put off future visits by un necessary queues for payment of train tickets etc

Edit I see you're a Moulscoomber so I now understand that you are no doubt happy with no travel charge, I do see your point. (but I'm not trying to pick holes, honest)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here