• Nicolas McDonald

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Sam Bailey

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Is this the same Rough Copy that can't sing a note in tune? These Boy Bands are really 2-a-penny. In fact nearly all the acts are. Oh for something truly original :shrug:

To be fair, Rough Copy did get better throughout and they are MUCH better than Luke.

The reason why Luke is unique compared to the others is because he cant sing and just shouts. Im pretty sure I can sing better than him.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
To be fair, Rough Copy did get better throughout and they are MUCH better than Luke.

The reason why Luke is unique compared to the others is because he cant sing and just shouts. Im pretty sure I can sing better than him.

What a load of rubbish that is, you're probably amongst the crew that think Sam Bailey is gods gift. But I don't even care because Tamera was by far the most talented on the program.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
This explains it better than I could.

View attachment 49396

As well as this, there's the humiliation of exploiting of socially awkward people in the early stages, in front of millions of people. It's a nasty, cynical show that preys on people's emotions and treats viewers as if they are emotional retards "feel this now, with this sad music, now be happy, with this happy music" etc.

Although I agree wholeheartedly with Mr Grohls sentiment he was rather fortunate to have bumped into Kurt wasn't he. Otherwise he would probably have been one of the thousands of unnoticed musicians looking for a break. Easy to poke fingers at desperate musicians from his perch.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
can you add don't care and never watched it in my life to the poll please..

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
What a load of rubbish that is, you're probably amongst the crew that think Sam Bailey is gods gift. But I don't even care because Tamera was by far the most talented on the program.

She isnt gods gift - but is the best remaining singer. I liked Tamera and she should have made the final - but was badly vilified by the media and because she forgot her words because of nerves - she was kicked off.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

How so? She forgot her words 2weeks in a row and was just cold, not to mention her questionable past.

I agree though she could be HUGE, with the right management, a British Mary J Blige, how exciting could that be?!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think any of the 3 will be pop idols but Sam will have the longest and most fruitful career in music. So not exactly the X Factor but it would be a total injustice if she doesnt win.

I think picking the winner of Strictly Come Dancing is more difficult.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here