• Nicolas McDonald

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Sam Bailey

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Not everybody cares...well they don't admit to it....I haven't seen it until the last 2 weeks....we all have different opinions,
so who is your choice:guitar::rock::guitar:

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
From what I've seen it seems that if Sam Bailey doesn't win it will completely invalidate any integrity the X Factor has left

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I think the real winners are everyone who doesn't watch X Factor

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Simon Cowell

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I hate the whole xfactor vibe and process. The tears, the judges, the crowd etc

However, having heard that Sam sing, it has to be her.

If you heard her on the radio and did not know she was from the xfactor, you would say she has a bloody good voice....which I suppose is the whole point. I imagine the sort of stuff she would release won't quite be my cup of tea but then neither is beyonce....but I'd still be adamant that her voice is awesome.

The fact she is a prison guard and mum will seal the vote for the whole "rags to riches" aspect.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Tbh, I lost interest when this little lady got voted out. :-(

tndp.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Young McDonald for me, a class act and the future of the music industry.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Sam Bailey will win but she's certainly not as amazing as some people seem to think, it's just because of her age and 'normalness' that people find her so amazing, Nicholas is good but doesn't have much about him really and has a pretty weak voice, Luke is the most unique & different one left, at least he'd be a bit different to the normal X factor winners(Ballad singers/Young lad with ordinary voice who only gets voted for by teeny girls & grannies), but he won't win anyway. It's been known since week 1 who was going to win & it's Sam Bailey.

I'd be willing to place a large bet though that in 5 years time none of this top 3 will be the most successful, Tamera/Rough Copy for me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I am joining this thread purely to say X Factor is nasty puerile shit that is a bad influence on modern society and should be boycotted by anyone with a brain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here