Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E shisha cigarettes

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
My Mrs wants to give up smoking!, can any one recommend a good e shisha set!?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i would pop along to the shop in baker street you can try to different flavours there and they wil give you advice on what kit to buy

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Cheers macky, the trouble is I wanted to get it for her as a present! And I don't smoke not unless I'm pissed!, iv seen tones online! But I really don't have a clue what I'm looking for!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I use Gamucci, you can buy them in Waitrose or WHSmith. They are not sheesha sticks but Ecigarettes. All I know is I smoked for nearly twenty years and have been on these for sox weeks, have never wanted to smoke a proper cigarette again and barely smoke these things now either. They also come in various strengths so you can cut down that way as well

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I use Gamucci, you can buy them in Waitrose or WHSmith. They are not sheesha sticks but Ecigarettes. All I know is I smoked for nearly twenty years and have been on these for sox weeks, have never wanted to smoke a proper cigarette again and barely smoke these things now either. They also come in various strengths so you can cut down that way as well

Thanks Eagles!

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Cheers macky, the trouble is I wanted to get it for her as a present! And I don't smoke not unless I'm pissed!, iv seen tones online! But I really don't have a clue what I'm looking for!

get a ego you can refill those and you get loads of different flavours and they work out a lot cheaper than the super market ones
I would also try to stay away from the tobac flavours as they aren't thee same

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
get a ego you can refill those and you get loads of different flavours and they work out a lot cheaper than the super market ones
I would also try to stay away from the tobac flavours as they aren't thee same

Thanks Macky!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hahahahaha!!!

It's one of the things she's asked for!, along with slippers and an ironing board!!

Don't get the slippers. Sends out the wrong signals. How about a nice set of marigolds and some polish? A mop and bucket for Christmas morning and some sturdy bin bags.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Don't get the slippers. Sends out the wrong signals. How about a nice set of marigolds and some polish? A mop and bucket for Christmas morning and some sturdy bin bags.

Hahaha sod off!, I am getting what she has asked for!, if she is really lucky I will buy her a new Hoover!

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
pop into vapour blue on shoreham high street . they do starter packs with everything you need in a fairly attractive box. hundreds of flavours and very good customer service

macky

Dec 28, 2004
pop into vapour blue on shoreham high street . they do starter packs with everything you need in a fairly attractive box. hundreds of flavours and very good customer service

very expensive in there though

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here