Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield - Price Band C

After our spectacular performance and with the cheapest tickets £7 less than against Leicester, could we see a bigger crowd at the Amex for this one?

I appreciate the opposition won't bring as many and it's mighty close to Christmas.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'll be there

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Who knows - there were far more people at the Leicester match than the Barnsley match (and tickets sold I reckon) but the attendances were roughly the same. :shrug:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think what needs to happen is that sth all show up for a change!!! Not sure what WSU looks like from the other stands but it is clear that there are many gaps in both the East and North which is presumably down to sth not coming!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The great pre chrimbo rush to buy all sorts of useless tat will take precedence..... Same attendance as always, but sth's are likely to be dragged to matalan and boots by their nose rings ..... aunty Maud needs a new pair of slippers.

I think what needs to happen is that sth all show up for a change!!! Not sure what WSU looks like from the other stands but it is clear that there are many gaps in both the East and North which is presumably down to sth not coming!

Being in the East (Family) I am always aware of empties around me, but the WSU always looks full.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I might not make it but my seat will go up for resale if that's the case. Confident it'll go as the one next to it is a spare so a pair in central WSU should be a tempting proposition

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
After our spectacular performance and with the cheapest tickets £7 less than against Leicester, could we see a bigger crowd at the Amex for this one?

I appreciate the opposition won't bring as many and it's mighty close to Christmas.

I think you answered your own question ... comparatively few Terriers fans will make the trip, and last shopping Saturday before Christmas.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here