Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perth test meet up.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
It could get as high as 40c for the Perth test so you'll need plenty of liquid to cool down after the days play. Albion fans will be meeting in the Fenians Irish Pub, 221 Adelaide Terrace once play finishes on Saturday.
If your over from the UK then come along, if you know some that are and have a way of contacting them then please let them know.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It could get as high as 40c for the Perth test so you'll need plenty of liquid to cool down after the days play. Albion fans will be meeting in the Fenians Irish Pub, 221 Adelaide Terrace once play finishes on Saturday.
If your over from the UK then come along, if you know some that are and have a way of contacting them then please let them know.

I'll see you there, I've been there a couple of times and it's ok.
Not sure they will let you in wearing colours, being a Saturday night and all.
Most places have a policy for not letting you in if you wear trainers, though sandals will be the footwear of choice I would think.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
If you think changing it to the Lucky Shag is a better idea then you need to let me know asap as I've already posted Fenians on the Seagulls Downunder Facebook page and it only gives me a short time to change it.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
The Lucky Shag will be absolutely rammed in this heat with an Ashes test on, it will be their busiest 5 days of the year no question, and probably is packed as I type.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Then can someone suggest somewhere with no dress restriction as I'll need to post it soon on the Facebook page.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Due to dress restrictions at Fenians Albion fans will now be meeting in The Moon & Sixpence 300 Murray St Perth.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Do you always wear dresses or is it fancy dress for the cricket? At least you have found a pub that will let you all wear your frocks. Hope your cebrating when you all meet up nand not commiserating.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here