Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help please Iphone Unlock

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Hi, we have a 4s locked to orange and I want to unlock it to any network. Can anyone advise.

Oh and to keep it footy related...up the Albion.

Thanks in advance.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
You have to contact orange, for a fee of £22 per phone I think it is, orange will apply to apple for the unlock code, this takes roughly 21-28 days, you then get email with details to unlock through iTunes, no other way to do it I'm affraid.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Is it not possible to jailbreak it to unlock or is that just an android thing?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I did this with 3 network on the phone, cost £15 and took two days.

I must have been unlucky then, took orange over 3 weeks to get my unlock code. Although it was to use a 3 sim for the unlimited data usage.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Bloody strange this. My son bought it unlocked. Used it on o2 and then changed contract to sim only with Orange. Now putting o2 back in it it says its locked to another carrier. How can that be?.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Bloody strange this. My son bought it unlocked. Used it on o2 and then changed contract to sim only with Orange. Now putting o2 back in it it says its locked to another carrier. How can that be?.

Normally if bought fully unlocked, it will never get locked to another network, but it has been known to buy the phone from an network, if the sim hasn't been input, it will stay unlocked until you insert the sim, then it remains locked to that network.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Contact Orange (EE) and ask them to unlock the phones, they'll do it, no doubt for some sort of a fee. I did my old 3GS with O2, got the unlock code, £10, then about 10 minutes later it was unlocked. Did the same with a Blackberry a while ago, no dramas.

Saisobhana

Apr 16, 2014
Hi, we have a 4s locked to orange and I want to unlock it to any network. Can anyone advise. Oh and to keep it footy related...up the Albion. Thanks in advance.

Hai, You can use remote unlocking method is best way to unlock your iPhone 4s. If you want unlock your iPhone 4s you can visit this site Unlock-Zone.com . They will help you to unlock your iPhone 4s remotely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here