Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This weekends FL show

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I wasn't able to make the game on Saturday due to a wedding and I forgot to record the FL show:rant:

The failed recording showing on my sky box says we were first up with the main highlights but I can't see it on Iplayer to download, it's full of snooker.:rant:

Is there any way to watch the show or the highlights without a seagulls player subscription?

Or tell me where I can download the FL show from besides IPlayer?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03lpd64/The_Football_League_Show_2013_ 2014_07_12_2013/[/video]

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why did the show come from The Amex and not back in the studio with Claridge or Rosenior. Could the BBC have used the studio of Radio Sussex or even the mock studio they use at The Amex for Sky games

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Why did the show come from The Amex and not back in the studio with Claridge or Rosenior. Could the BBC have used the studio of Radio Sussex or even the mock studio they use at The Amex for Sky games

Assume they did a cut down version as it was championship games and only 1 L1 and L2 game playing

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Nice though it was to see the seafront and the stadium, I still can't quite believe that they skimped on the fifty quid they pay Steve Claridge to talk crap each week.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Loved the brief shot of the West Stand they showed when going through the line-ups. Nice to get some decent coverage for a change.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
A side question which has been generated in my mind by the OP - does Sky not have Catch-up TV On Demand? Genuine question, not trying to be arsey :D

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
A side question which has been generated in my mind by the OP - does Sky not have Catch-up TV On Demand? Genuine question, not trying to be arsey :D

This is what I was trying to do, access IPlayer through my sky+ box. I normally have a series link but as I was away for the weekend I turned all the electricals off at the wall to save a bit of electricity forgetting about my recordings.:facepalm::facepalm:

It is normally on there but there is only the World Cup draw MOTD and a lot of snooker:censored::censored:

I never thought to turn the computer on and try the website:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here