Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting notifications back

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Any news on this if ever going to happen.

When it was last discussed I did not get any notifications to say whether anyone responded so I never found out.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
General agreement that it would be nice to have them back but Bozza either can't or won't solve some issues with v bulletin. likewise with vbetting.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I just have had the time to properly unpick the site as it is to get to the point where I can start adding modifications such as notifications back on.

In the middle of a house move so resolving it this side of Christmas very unlikely I'm afraid.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
And if possible when it's convenient, can we have the heralded upgrade which prevents users seeing 'ignored list' posts when they are quoted by others please.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I just have had the time to properly unpick the site as it is to get to the point where I can start adding modifications such as notifications back on.

In the middle of a house move so resolving it this side of Christmas very unlikely I'm afraid.

Bit lazy.

:jester:

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand

Priorities all wrong. Don't forget to update your location whilst you're there.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Thank you, good luck with the house move, assumed you have found a suitable dwelling?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Which town have you ended up choosing?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here