Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What meat will you be having at Christmas?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
My wife fancies a goose on Christmas Day. Without paying the earth where can I get a good goose from?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A nice Turkey Crown for me plus all that loverly Stuffing,Sausagemeat and a pig in a blanket, none of that silly American jam though.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
DSC02000.JPG

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
My wife thinks she's having goose for Christmas. But, for a surprise, I'm going to give her Cock.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
411428b.jpg

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I am doing a vegetable version of a Bird in a Bird in a Bird. Which is a Pea, in a Sprout in a Cabbage.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
The missus and myself are spending the day round friends this year instead of our families to avoid the hassle of it all.

I've been told we're having Goose, I've never eaten it before so am a little nervous and I'm not sure if I will like it. I've had roast potatoes done in goose fat and they were fantastic so I'm hoping it's going to be a great meal!!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The usual Turkey Pork and Gammon Christmas Day and roast Rib of beef on the following Sunday. I have the Pork Gammon and Beef but have noticed that every year Sainsburys have Fresh Turkeys reduced to about the same price as frozen one on Christmas Eve afternoon so going to take a chance on getting one. If not it will be a frozen one chucked in the bath to thaw out.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Not sure on the meat yet and my girlfriends dad is cooking. He leaves things till the last minute. One thing I know we are having is Brussel sprouts and bacon with chilli oil.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here