Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Award for NSC Pub of the Year?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
On scanning the shelves of the BoT on Saturday I failed to spot the prestigious NSC Pub of the Year trophy. I know there was some discussion on here about this but did anything come of it?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
On scanning the shelves of the BoT on Saturday I failed to spot the prestigious NSC Pub of the Year trophy. I know there was some discussion on here about this but did anything come of it?

We were debating this whilst drinking there on Saturday. Is this some sort of protest from the Basketmakers fraternity?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We were debating this whilst drinking there on Saturday. Is this some sort of protest from the Basketmakers fraternity?

I don't think the award can be given until The Basketmakers objections have gone through the full legal process.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The original plan was to make the award on Saturday but I have no idea what happened as I wasn't able to go to the game.

I expect to be there for Huddersfield on the 21st so if The Large One is able to get the trophy done in time, maybe we can do it then.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think it will be best to do this sooner rather than later as in just under 11 months time it will be moving to Craft Beer Co. It is only fair to give BoT as much time as possible to enjoy the trophy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm surprised anyone noticed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
?? Whats happening? Don't tell me Craft is moving.

Nope. Just the trophy which will be moving; I anticipate victory for CBC in next year's tournament so the trophy will be handed over to them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nope. Just the trophy which will be moving; I anticipate victory for CBC in next year's tournament so the trophy will be handed over to them.

Could be an excellent dust up polarising the likes of Craft and several of the Harvey's swillers. I'll be drinking top notch ale in the likes of The Brunswick, The Basketmakers,The Reservoir or The Wick Inn and not worrying.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Expect a big crowd at the Railway Bell for the Huddersfield game...Ross (landlords) last game. Been a top man at a popular bar for many football fans!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here