Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince facts on Twitter

I am sure that we have seen or heard many of them before but they still made me smile. Not clever enough to paste a link here, you'll just have to hunt for them.

"When Rohan Ince goes to The Amex, he gets the pie he ordered EVERY time" is an original one - some bloke called Mendoza tweeted it.

How about "When Rohan Ince gets the train home after a game he always gets a seat, there is a complimentary refreshment trolley service and it takes him straight home even though Dr Beeching shut his station in 1963".

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
These things always amuse me. Do you The Rohan even realises he's becoming so popular?

Slightly off topic, talking to a mate today and he has a few friends and connections at the Albion, one of them who works in some sort of coaching capacity was telling him about 6 months ago that Ince probably won't go very far in the game, labelled him a big lump that can run a bit :laugh: WRONG

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Hmm - Chuck Norris facts with the name Rohan Ince inserted, but they all work for me. So soon we'll see "Alien v Predator was originally called 'Alien and Predator v Rohan Ince' - but nobody would pay to see a movie 3 seconds long." And "The bogeyman checks under his bed for Rohan Ince."

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
These things always amuse me. Do you The Rohan even realises he's becoming so popular?

Slightly off topic, talking to a mate today and he has a few friends and connections at the Albion, one of them who works in some sort of coaching capacity was telling him about 6 months ago that Ince probably won't go very far in the game, labelled him a big lump that can run a bit :laugh: WRONG

Just shows some people who think they are in the 'know' actually know nothing...Incy Wincy is a star of the very near future...

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Rohan Ince is a 2nd cousin to Kerry Mayo.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hmm - Chuck Norris facts with the name Rohan Ince inserted, but they all work for me. So soon we'll see "Alien v Predator was originally called 'Alien and Predator v Rohan Ince' - but nobody would pay to see a movie 3 seconds long." And "The bogeyman checks under his bed for Rohan Ince."

there has been a Yaya Toure spoof floating around for a while of which these are direct lifts

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He is actually on twitter as well, but hasn't tweeted since mid Oct.

I wouldn't be so sure - the exchange that his last tweet relates to makes me doubt his authenticity - nothing else tweeted since this:

Shamir Goodwin ‏@shamirGoodwin 15 Oct
@RohanInce this ain't even Rohan lol

Rohan Ince ‏@RohanInce 15 Oct
@shamirGoodwin it is me! I will tweet a picture of me with my name on me

Shamir Goodwin ‏@shamirGoodwin 15 Oct
@RohanInce awkward coz I've just text him...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I like this one : Rohan doesn't do push ups, he pushes the world down. The guy who said that must be a pretty cool guy!

Oh wait, that's me! :flounce:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

To be fair I would have agreed with him, last season he did seem rather clumsey, his passing is not the best and wasnt too great in the air.

This season however, he has transformed into a complete monster. fair play to him and it goes to show players are not always ready at 18-19 Ince is now 21 and really shining, great to players getting a chance, thats two we have had off Chelsea now, keep them coming Jose.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Kanye West has applied to be Rohan's social secretary/boot boy; a voluntary position.

Unfortunately, Mr. West submitted his application too late: Vladimir Putin has got the gig.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I like.....

When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone he had three missed calls from Rohan Ince

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here