Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OFF TOPIC Formula 1

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hoping to get some help good folks of NSC. There is a ZERO birthday in my household next year, and we have just booked a long weekend in Barcelona. Apart from the usual 'any reccomendations', 'what restaurant/bar', 'what to see' type stuff, I have a very specific request to you all.

The weekend my wife and I have booked just happens to be the same weekend as the Spanish F1 race. Now you cannot fly to a city on the weekend it hosts one of the best Motorsport weekends of the year and not get tickets of some sort. So........

If it were MotoGP I could start making a few phone calls and maybe I would get lucky, I work in the motorcycle industry for those that hadn't noticed. But F1? Another league, another level, a different industry.

What I am hoping for is a bit of advice about where to get tickets, any tickets, normal tickets, just what is a good purchase point? Alternatively, if anyone has any advice about corporate tickets, or hospitality tickets and where to get them from, or even some contacts they would be willing to share? Now that is a long shot!

Any advice gratefully received. :smiley:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I booked tickets for the Grand Prix in Valencia a couple of years ago from Book F1. I was very happy with their service, tickets arrived in good time with information leaflets etc. Not corporate, just general tickets. The customer reviews page is pretty good for judging where you fancy sitting, it's also worth typing in the grandstand name on youtube as there's often lots of videos from each area on there so you can get an idea of your preference.

http://www.bookf1.com/f1-spain/tickets.htm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here