Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
As good as he can be i'm starting to think he's becoming an expensive luxury. He's always a good back up option though

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His seemingly endless injury niggles, along with KLLs make me hope we sign Conway.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Glad he was injured rather than dropped when he drove out of the ground at speed. The story was that he went as if he had the hump about not playing. On his day he is a match winner.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Swollen ankle. Should settle soon.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I really hope we sign Conway as he seems a much more reliable option.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Shouldn't the title of this thread be "Is Buckley injured again?"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On reflection his ankle injury was a good omen for us as Spanish Dave played a blinder yesterday.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Buckleys not playing with any confidence either at the moment. That was apparent when he came on in the Barnsley debacle. His constant attempts to win free kicks, when he should be carrying on has become frustrating to watch. His naff appeal for a penalty, when he could have carried on, and the free kick he won at the end of the game. He went past the man, and left both feet in so that he knew that he would get caught, a confident Buckley would have carried his momentum and got a cross in.
He is a luxury player, and a match winner when fit, but on current form and confidence he'll be lucky to make the 18 if fit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here