Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peacehaven win again

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ah, the smell of success. Or is it the sewage works next door.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
As Peter And The Test Tube Babies sung "If Saltdean or Seaford come over for a ruck, The Peacehaven wild kids kick them all to f***"

not quite Lennon/McCartney but what can you do?

There's something there that I didn't expect
Hot and fleshy, and it's getting erect.
I've been cheated tonight
Transvestite.

Certainly not Hey Jude !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
oh, dem dayz

they just don't write em like this anymore :(

I last saw them a few years ago in the Cartoon in Croydon.
Peter was proudly walking around in his Brighton Lonsdale style tee shirt.
The front of the man !

another match tonight (Weds) albeit SS Cup, at home to Ringmer, but the mighty Haven are now 11 points clear at the top having won the last 10 league games at home, and have won 9 games on the bounce (home and away) in all competitions.

Just thought I'd mention it

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I last saw them a few years ago in the Cartoon in Croydon.
Peter was proudly walking around in his Brighton Lonsdale style tee shirt.
The front of the man !

Peter gave me one of those shirts which I brought here with me, but whilst unpacking everything I'm buggered if I could find it.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
And can we have a Fort William win thread ?

It would need bouncing every two or three years.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Saw them play Ramsgate on Saturday. Lucky not to go in 2/3 down in the first half but they were pretty much unplayable after half time, pace down the flanks and an excellent finisher in Charlie Walker. I'll be going again - highly recommended for a good football fix if the Albion are away and you're not travelling.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
just sayin like.....second in the Ryman South

If we're allowed a 'Palace win again' thread, Shirley we can have our 'day in the sun':smile:

To think in 1988 Yeovil town won the division and now are in the Championship. Peacehaven should be in the championshiop 2041 in that case!

Yup.

Do you have the facilities and infrastructure to go up?

don't quote me as I'm a mere "customer" and am not officially linked to the club, by my understanding is if we win, we're up. There is work to do over the summer I believe the league are being quite understanding and giving us time, we need to concrete over a few areas and give the refs room a lick of paint so no issues there but we do need to install a few more seats, another 100 I think. Grants might be available,.I don't know. Despite what our bitter opponents (Leatherhead and Hastings in particular) say (usually after a defeat), we haven't got any money. we need people through the door

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here